Hope And Healing
A place for women to seek healing after sexual betrayal in a relationship.
NEXT Community Church
2024 Cressman Road
Schwenksville, PA 19473
Starting Feb 6
What is Hope and Healing?
Hope and Healing is a place for women to seek healing during or after sexual betrayals such as pornography, affairs, etc. Where there is a man hurting and struggling realize there is also a woman who needs healing. We don’t where you are in your healing process, but we do know that if you’ve been affected by sexual betrayal you need other women to talk to. Whether you are in the depths of despair or have come out on the other side healed, we want to be in community with you. A community of women who sit with one another, share our hearts, uplift, encourage, and point each other towards Jesus for healing and restoration. Please pray and consider joining us.
Betrayal & Beyond
The pain and trauma created through sexual betrayal is devastating. The life you thought you had is gone. And now, you are consumed with thoughts and feelings you’ve never experienced before—thoughts and feelings you can’t even describe.
With a fresh perspective on trauma treatment, Betrayal & Beyond takes a partner-sensitive approach to healing from the effects of sexual betrayal.
Throughout your group experience, you will:
- gain a greater understanding of how the trauma from betrayal is impacting your mind, body, and soul.
- apply strategies to keep you safe and emotionally healthy.
- identify and recognize the symptoms of trauma.
- incorporate proactive strategies to alleviate trauma symptoms during times of stress.
- learn the power of self-care.
- reestablish trust and emotional health in your relationship.
- create a plan for your future that is informed, intentional, and healthy.
The Betrayal & Beyond Journal will help you:
- become more emotionally aware, able to identify what you’re feeling when you’re feeling it.
- meditate on God’s Word, allowing Him to speak truth into your situation.
- journal about your thoughts and feelings, sharing challenges and celebrating victories.
- share your story in a safe, grace-filled environment, with other women who understand the trauma created through betrayal.
- identify what you’re trusting God for each week; since trust has been lost, leaning in and trusting God will be foundational to your healing.
All of this, and so much more, from a biblically based and clinically informed approach to healing!
The process and resources for Betrayal & Beyond:
- You will be meeting with in a small group community for 10-12 months.
- Starts as an open group, then becomes closed as the content progresses.
- There will also be a daily workbook and journal which you will spend 30 minutes daily.
- 30 minutes a day with God for one year working on your recovery will change your life.
- Total cost is between $55-$65